And so the summer begins!

after a long school year filled with stressful days of studying, i decided to leave my stresses behind a travel again! this summer i will be gone for 6 weeks and will be trying to update my blog as much as possible!

as i type this i am using my phone and am sitting in the philadelphia airport waiting to board my flight to london! ( sorry, for some reason my phone doesnt let me use caps...)
my first stop will be to venice, italy! i am excited to be in venice again and to meet up with a friend i made there last summer! the rest of my trip of course is still a bit up in the air, but after italy i plan on going to greece, and after greece i will be visiting poland. once in warsaw i will meet up with my friend joanna and we will then journey to israel together!!
i am nervous, anxious, and of course excited for the adventures ahead! i hope i will be able to update my blog often! :)

1 Response to "And so the summer begins!"

  1. The Rays says:
    June 9, 2011 at 6:36 PM

    yaahoooooiee!

Post a Comment