iceland


So I discovered my phone doesn't let me write in the actual posting part of the blog so sorry this has said nothing for a while.

Anyways, where to begin!! I only have a few minutes so a quick story.
I went to New York and hung out with family for a few days. It was so much fun AND my cousin Joann got ENGAGED while I was there!!!

Joann and Lorraine drove me to the airport on Monday night and it was sad and scary for me because I was going to be alone for a while. Once I got to Iceland I took the bus into town. I got into town around 8am, the town doesn't wake up until about 10am. It was nice seeing the city quiet though. I walked around alone for a while. It was a bit chilly but it was a beautiful city. I would basically locate an attraction and then just figure out how to get there!! :) I really did love the quietness in Reykjavik. It was a very peaceful place and even when it did wake up there wasn't much hussle and bussle. I would very much like to visit Iceland again, but for more than just a few hours when I'm completely tired!


Anyway, my internet time is about up but if you want to see pictures go to my facebook page!! :) haha I have uploaded a few pictures from my phone!!

I miss everyone and I LOVE getting emails!!! Send me an email to keep me from getting to lonely!!
rmarquez2188@gmail.com

1 Response to "iceland"

  1. Shiloh says:
    June 25, 2010 at 3:10 PM

    Did you mean to say something here? There is no post!

Post a Comment