Novice blogger...

So I decided a while ago that I should start a blog. Then I realized my life wasn't really interesting enough for anyone to care to read about in a blog.

After I pushed aside the thought of blogging I made a lot of life decisions. These decisions have completely changed the course of action for me post college graduation. I have decided to leave for a while and hit the road. Well, more like hit the sky? I am leaving in about a month for Europe. I will be traveling for a while with my friend Juliana, and then who knows what after that!

I have promised a lot of friends and family that I would start a blog so everyone can keep track of exactly where I am in the world and know that I'm well...still alive. :)

My first trip is at the end of May. I am going to Peru with my family and some members of my extended family too! My mom is from Peru and I have never been to visit. We are going to see where my mom and her family lived. I'm most excited to visit Macchu Picchu and Lake Titicaca. Hopefully we'll be able to take a quick trip to see the Nasca lines.

I'll try to update the blog as often as I can while I'm on my adventures abroad! My plans are changing constantly and there is no real definitive route that I'm going to take on my adventures, suggestions are welcome! So, start making your suggestions and your guesses as to where in the world I'll end up!! :)


5 Response to "Novice blogger..."

  1. G Sauce says:
    May 11, 2010 at 1:52 PM

    Rachel the Gipsy! I dig it. Do it now before you get stopped by other grown up things. Where all have you traveled and are you looking for suggestions besides Europe?

  2. Chelsea says:
    May 11, 2010 at 2:48 PM

    Yay for adventure! I have to live through other people's lives, so make sure to include lots of pictures! You are going to have so much fun!

  3. The Rays says:
    May 11, 2010 at 8:49 PM

    except for malaysia with your bffs the rays!!!!!! yippie!!!

  4. Jessica says:
    May 12, 2010 at 10:19 AM

    Yay, Rachel!!! I'm excited to live vicariously through your adventures! I'll be reading!

  5. Juliana says:
    May 14, 2010 at 2:00 AM

    i'm following you... but literally, i'm following you through europe. hahah sweet.

Post a Comment