Shots!!

As a precaution to traveling, I went to my doctor to make sure I'm up to date with all my vaccines and immunizations. I had to get my tetanus booster shot today, it's super sore! Other than that I'm up to date with all my shots! I had to get blood work done too.


On June 10th I have an appointment at the County Health Department. On the list of shots the CDC recommended were:

-typhoid fever
-yellow fever
-rabies
-Japanese encephalitis
-varicella
-anti-malaria drugs

I'm nervous to go to the health department and get all these shots! I'm pretty sure it's going to hurt and my arm is going to be super sore after that!

5 Response to "Shots!!"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    May 12, 2010 at 9:38 AM

    ehh! better safe than sorry !

  2. The Rays says:
    May 12, 2010 at 3:52 PM

    chica, we just got back from the health department like an hour ago! We got hep a and thyphoid. thyphoid is so cool- just an oral pill, you will looooooveee iitt!!!! ps prepare to spend 1 million dollars on shoots if you get all those, espeically JE

  3. Ma'ila Tamblyn says:
    May 12, 2010 at 4:40 PM

    Thats a lota shots girl. wow...

  4. Where in the world is Rachel... says:
    May 12, 2010 at 7:35 PM

    yeah it's going to be pretty pricey :/ not that excited about that... by the way rays... have you bought your ticket yet?!? :)

  5. Shiloh says:
    May 13, 2010 at 4:01 PM

    I got so excited when I saw I would have another blog to stalk!!! Ya ya ya. Shots, not fun. Remember when I was going on a mission... ya I got all mine updated then just got married... ha ha now Andrew can't give me any diseases...

Post a Comment